To cancel your Amazon Music subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon Music website or open the Amazon Music app on your device.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on your account icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Amazon Music Unlimited.”
- Click on “Manage subscription.”
- On the “Manage Your Subscription” page, click on “Cancel subscription.”
If you subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited through iTunes, you can visit the Apple website to cancel your subscription. If you signed up through a third party, such as Google, or a mobile service provider, you may need to contact the third party to cancel or receive a refund under its policies.