To cancel your Canva subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Canva account on the web or mobile browser.
- Go to your account settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Billing & plans” from the menu.
- Click on the three dots next to your subscription plan.
- Choose “Cancel subscription” and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Please note that if you purchased your plan on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android), you will need to follow the steps for Android or iOS. If you are having trouble canceling, make sure you are logged in to the right account and team, and that your most recent payment has gone through.
If you want to pause your plan instead of canceling it, you can do so for up to three months. To pause your plan, go to “Billing & plans” in your account settings, click on the three dots next to your subscription plan, and select “Pause subscription”.