Here’s how you can cancel your Discord Nitro subscription:
- Launch the Discord app or open Discord on the web and sign in to your account.
- In Discord’s bottom-left corner, next to your username, click “User Settings” (a gear icon).
- On the settings page, in the left sidebar, click “Subscriptions.”
- In the “Discord Nitro” banner on the right, click “Cancel.”
- You’ll see a window detailing what perks you will lose if you cancel your Nitro subscription. To proceed with cancellation, scroll through this window to the bottom and click “Continue.”
- Choose continue in the prompts you get to finally cancel your Discord Nitro subscription.
- Launch the Discord app on your phone.
- In Discord’s bottom bar, tap your profile icon.
- On the “User Settings” page, tap “Manage Subscription.”
- In the “Discord Nitro” banner, tap “Cancel.”
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” in the “Cancel Your Subscription” prompt.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully unsubscribed from the paid Discord Nitro subscription. Enjoy all the free features of this chat app! Remember, you can create and manage Discord servers even if you don’t have a paid subscription.