You can cancel your Discovery+ subscription by following these steps:
If Discovery+ bills you:
- Sign in at discoveryplus.com.
- Choose your profile (upper right) and then Account.
- In the Subscription section, choose Cancel.
If an app store or a TV provider bills you: You’ll see a message in the Subscription section of your Account page on discoveryplus.com indicating who bills you. Follow the appropriate steps below based on who bills you:
- Amazon Appstore: Sign in to your Amazon account at amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions. In the Your Subscriptions section, find your Discovery+ subscription and turn off auto-renewal.
- Prime Video Channels: Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels and sign in to your Amazon account (if prompted). Find Discovery+ in the Your Channels section. Choose the Cancel Channel option and confirm.
- Apple App Store: On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app. Choose your name. Choose Subscriptions (if prompted, log in with your Apple ID). Choose your Discovery+ subscription.
Please note that you won’t be charged any cancellation fees or charges. However, you will also not receive any refunds for canceling your Discovery+ subscription. Instead, you will continue to have access to the service until the end of the billing period during which you canceled.