To cancel your Experian membership, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Experian account on their website.
- Navigate to the Membership menu.
- Select Update Membership from the list of options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Choose the type of membership you would like to change to. If you want to cancel your membership, select a free membership with no monthly costs.
- After you sign in, you will be automatically redirected to your membership settings. Updating to a free account online includes the following benefits:
- Your Experian Credit Report and FICO® Score*
- Your report and score updated every 30 days on sign in
- Experian credit monitoring with alerts when key changes occur
- Customized alerts when your Experian FICO® Score or rating changes
- Access to Experian Online Disputes to review and correct inaccuracies
- Access to credit offers based on your credit profile
- The latest credit information and education delivered to your mailbox
- Upgrade and change your account anytime as your needs change
Alternatively, you can call Experian Customer Service at (866) 617-1894 or email them at consumerinfo.com.