To cancel your ExpressVPN subscription, you can follow these steps:
If you purchased with a credit card or PayPal:
- Sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- Select ‘My subscription’ from the left menu, then ‘Edit subscription settings’.
- Select ‘Turn Off Automatic Renewal’, then follow the prompts until you see “Your subscription has been canceled.”
- After you have turned off automatic renewal, you will not be billed automatically for another subscription cycle.
If you purchased via an app store (Apple App Store or Google Play store):
- Open the App Store or Play Store app.
- Make sure you are signed in to the account you used to get your subscription.
- Open your list of subscriptions by clicking on the profile icon at the top right.
- On Android, tap ‘Payment & subscriptions’ > ‘Subscriptions’. On iOS, tap ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select ExpressVPN and follow the instructions to cancel.
If you purchased with Bitcoin or Paymentwall: Since subscriptions purchased with Paymentwall or Bitcoin will not renew automatically, you will not need to manually cancel your subscription.
After cancellation, you can still use ExpressVPN until the last day of your current subscription cycle. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact the ExpressVPN Support Team.