Cancelling your subscription with Home Chef is easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your account at www.homechef.com.
- Click on “Account” in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
- Click on the “Account Settings” tab.
- The option to pause your subscription can be found on the bottom of the navigation tabs on the left.
- If you’re using the mobile app, click “Account” on the bottom right, select “My Settings” and then select “Pause My Account” at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to share your reason for pausing.
Please note that your cancellation is not complete until you reach the cancellation confirmation screen and receive a confirmation email. Be sure to log in and cancel your subscription before the Friday 12PM Central deadline if you do not want a delivery for the upcoming week.
When you’re ready for another order, simply login & the site will prompt you to “reactivate” before placing your order. Keep in mind that cancelling your subscription will not cancel your first order or an order that’s already been processed. If you have questions or you need help cancelling your first order, you can contact their support team.