To cancel your Netflix subscription, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Netflix account online or on the mobile app.
- Click on the downward arrow at the top right corner of the page, next to your profile picture.
- Select the ‘Account’ section.
- Under ‘Membership and billing’, click the grey ‘Cancel Membership’ box.
- Next, click ‘Finish cancellation’ to confirm that you want to cancel.
You can also call Netflix customer service at 1-866-579-7172 to cancel your subscription over the phone.
Please note that you will continue to have access to Netflix until the end of your billing period. If you cancel your subscription before the end of your billing period, you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.