To cancel your Planet Fitness membership, you can either visit your home club in person or send a written notification via mail to your home club requesting to cancel. Some members may also be eligible to cancel their membership online based on their membership type and location of their home club.
If you prefer to cancel online, you can use the free online service DoNotPay to help you cancel your Planet Fitness membership. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the DoNotPay website and create an account.
- Select the “Cancel Subscriptions” product.
- Enter your Planet Fitness membership information.
- DoNotPay will generate a cancellation letter and send it to Planet Fitness on your behalf.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps to cancel your Planet Fitness membership in person:
- Visit your home club’s front desk and request a cancellation form.
- Fill out the cancellation form.
- Send a cancellation request letter to the club.
Please note that if your membership has a minimum term and is canceled prior to end of contract term, a $58 buyout fee is required.