o cancel your Ring subscription, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on Ring.com.
- Select Protect Plan on the top menu.
- Select the plan you want to cancel.
- On the bottom of the page select Cancel Plan, then a reason for cancellation.
- Select when to cancel your plan (now or at the end of your billing cycle).
- Confirm cancellation.
Please note that if you cancel a Ring Protect subscription, all of your recorded videos will be permanently deleted. To save any videos, you must download them before cancelling your Ring Protect plan.
If you’re eligible for a refund, the refund amount will be returned to the payment method in your Ring account. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to process.