You can cancel your Roku subscription either from the web or directly from your Roku device.
From the Web:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click on Manage your subscriptions.
- When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal.
- Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
From Your Roku Device:
- Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription.
- A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
Please note that subscriptions automatically renew until you turn off auto-renew to unsubscribe. To avoid being billed for the next term, you need to turn off auto-renew before your next billing cycle. No partial-term refunds are provided. You can continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle. Free trials must be canceled before the free trial period ends to avoid recurring subscription charges.