To cancel your Six Flags membership, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Six Flags website.
- Click on “Manage Your Account” under the Members page.
- Scroll down and click on “Cancel My Membership”.
- Enter your last name and your account ID number.
- Click on the green “Begin Cancellation” button at the bottom.
Please note that you must request your cancellation at least two weeks before your final payment. For example, if you want your last payment to be on June 15, you should schedule your cancellation no later than June 1.
Also, remember that cancellations may only be requested online and only via sixflags.com/membership. They cannot cancel your Membership over the phone.
If your account is in arrears, you will not be able to cancel until 24 hours after you bring it up to date. You will need your Membership account confirmation number to complete the cancellation.
For more information about the cancellation process, please check your Membership agreement or the FAQ page at sixflags.com/membership.