To cancel your Walmart Plus membership, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the Walmart Plus website.
- Go to “Account Information”.
- Click “Cancel Membership”.
Alternatively, you can use the Walmart app to cancel your membership:
- Open the Walmart app.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner.
- Select “Account”.
- Scroll down and tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” next to Walmart Plus.
You can also cancel by calling Walmart Customer Care or through your Walmart account, but there are no refunds for fees paid. If you cancel during the free trial period, you will lose the benefits of the trial immediately. It’s best to cancel before the trial period expires. You can also cancel by signing in to your Walmart account on the Walmart website and looking for the Walmart Plus icon on the top-right corner of the home screen.