To cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Open any browser and navigate to your Microsoft account’s Services & Subscriptions page.
- Log in to your account if needed.
- Locate your Xbox Game Pass subscription and click the “Manage” link under the Xbox logo.
- Select “Cancel” under the “Xbox Game Pass Ultimate” section.
- Choose “Turn off recurring billing” and confirm your cancellation.
If you are eligible for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status. Please note that if you signed up for Xbox Game Pass through a third party, the steps to cancel your subscription may vary. Navigate to your third-party’s help center or contact them to learn more.