To cancel your YMCA membership, you can follow these steps:
- Contact your local YMCA branch to learn about their specific cancellation policy. You can find their contact number on their website or on the back of your YMCA membership card.
- Give notice of cancellation 10 to 30 days in advance, depending on your YMCA branch’s policy.
- Fill out a cancellation form, which is available online on some YMCA branches’ websites or in person at your local YMCA.
- Submit the form by fax, email, or in person.
- Confirm that your membership has been cancelled by calling or emailing your local YMCA branch.
Please note that if you cancel during the free trial period, you will lose the benefits of the trial immediately. Also, there are no refunds for fees paid and you will not be able to access health and wellness services provided by the YMCA after cancellation.