You can cancel your YouTube Premium subscription or free trial by following these steps:
- Open the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “Paid memberships” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Manage membership”.
- Click on “Deactivate”.
- Select your reason for canceling and click “Next”.
- Click on “Yes, cancel”.
You can also cancel your subscription by visiting youtube.com/paid_memberships and following the same steps.
If you signed up for YouTube Premium through Apple, you will need to get in touch with Apple support to request a refund.