To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device or go to tv.youtube.com on a web browser.
- Click on your profile photo located at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu and then click on Membership.
- Click Manage and then select Cancel membership.
If you signed up for YouTube TV through the Apple App Store, you will need to follow these steps instead:
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap on your name and then select Subscriptions.
- Select YouTube TV from the list of subscriptions.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
If you cancel your subscription during a free trial, you will lose access to YouTube TV immediately upon cancellation. If you cancel after the free trial period, you will still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your payment period.
If you are having trouble canceling your subscription or need further assistance, please contact YouTube TV support.