To fix rotten teeth without a dentist, you may try to:
- Apply a fluoride gel or varnish to tooth surfaces: Fluoride is a natural mineral that protects and repairs tooth enamel.
- Use a fluoride mouth rinse: Fluoride mouth rinses can help prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
- Eat mineral-rich foods: Foods like gelatin, magnesium, fish oil, olive oil, and seafood are rich in minerals that can help strengthen your teeth.
- Take probiotics and vitamin D supplements: Probiotics and vitamin D supplements can help improve oral health by promoting healthy bacteria growth and strengthening tooth enamel.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss once a day: Brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing once a day can help prevent plaque and tartar buildup.
- Avoid sugar, refined carbohydrates, and acidic foods: These foods can contribute to tooth decay by feeding bacteria in the mouth.
Please note that while these remedies may help prevent tooth decay, they are not a substitute for professional dental care. If you suspect you have rotten teeth, please consult a dentist as soon as possible.