There are many ways to make money in one hour, depending on your skills, resources, and preferences. Here are some of the most popular and effective methods:
- Complete online surveys. You can sign up for various websites and apps that pay you for sharing your opinions, preferences, and experiences. Some of the best ones are Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Ipsos iSay. You can earn cash or gift cards for each survey you complete, and some of them have a low minimum payout threshold.
- Deliver food or groceries. If you have a vehicle and some spare time, you can join platforms like DoorDash, Uber Eats, Instacart, or Postmates and get paid to deliver orders to customers. You can set your own schedule and earn tips as well. However, you need to sign up and get approved first, which may take some time.
- Sell your stuff. You can declutter your home and make some money by selling your unwanted items online or offline. You can use apps like LetGo, OfferUp, or Facebook Marketplace to list your items and connect with buyers in your area. You can also host a garage sale or visit a pawn shop to sell your stuff quickly.
- Sell your gift cards. If you have gift cards that you don’t plan to use, you can sell them for cash on websites like Cardpool, Raise, or Gift Card Granny. You can get up to 90% of the card value, depending on the demand and popularity of the card. You can also exchange your gift cards for other ones that you prefer.
- Cash in your change. If you have a lot of coins lying around, you can turn them into bills at coin-counting machines that are available at supermarkets, banks, or other locations. Some machines may charge a fee, but others may offer free service if you redeem your coins for a gift card or voucher.
- Offer your skills. If you have any marketable skills, such as writing, graphic design, web development, tutoring, or virtual assistance, you can offer them online and get paid by the hour or by the project. You can use platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer to find clients and showcase your portfolio. You can also use social media or word-of-mouth to promote your services.
- Do micro tasks. You can also make money by doing small tasks online or offline, such as data entry, transcription, translation, research, testing, or mystery shopping. You can use websites like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Clickworker, or Microworkers to find online tasks that suit your skills and interests. You can also use apps like TaskRabbit, Gigwalk, or Field Agent to find local tasks that you can complete in person.
- Rent out your stuff. If you have any items that you don’t use often, such as a bike, a car, a parking space, a spare room, or a storage unit, you can rent them out and earn passive income. You can use platforms like Airbnb, Turo, SpotHero, or Neighbor to list your items and set your own rates and availability.
These are some of the best ways to make money in one hour or less. However, keep in mind that some of these methods may require some upfront investment, registration, verification, or marketing. Therefore, it’s best to do some research and planning before you start any of these hustles. Also, be aware of the taxes and fees that may apply to your earnings.
I hope this helps you find the best way to make money in one hour for your situation. Good luck!